1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
'I will have the formula that will start the blood circulating again-''
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
Perfume.. and a toy car \o/
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
The news :')
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Music speakers.. & loud hall friends singing
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
About 21:15(?) Putting a parking ticket on my car..
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
Black skinny jeans, black socks, a grey knitted jumper, a watch and my bracelet.
10. Did you dream last night?
11. When did you last laugh?
Earlier today in the sun.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Fairy lights and pretty pictures of Ross Noble, VW's and memories from home
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Depends what you mean by weird..
14. What do you think of this quiz?
It's pretty lame..
15. What is the last film you saw?
Idk? House doesnt count..
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Happiness for everyoneeee
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
I wear glasses.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Make people learn how to share.
19. Do you like to dance?
20. George Bush:
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Possibly, if the place/company was right.
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
You took a wrong turning, make a U-turn.
I cba to tag.